Dentist Robina veneers are a wonderful way to fix many different dental flaws. They are thin sheaths of porcelain or resin that adhere to the front surface of your teeth, making them look more natural than they do without them. They are also a great option for whitening your smile.
1. They are strong and can repair teeth that have been fractured or chipped.
Porcelain veneers are a very durable material that can be used to repair teeth that have been broken or chipped. This helps to strengthen the tooth and can make it more comfortable for chewing.
2. They are also very long-lasting, which is important for patients who want to keep their smiles looking their best for years.
3. They can be colored to match your tooth color, allowing them to match the rest of your smile so that they aren’t obvious to others.
4. They aren’t as sensitive to hot or cold foods and drinks as other forms of veneering.
They are also very resistant to stains from coffee, tea, smoking and other substances that can stain your teeth. This makes them a good choice for anyone who wants to improve the appearance of their smiles but doesn’t want to deal with whitening procedures.
5. They can be shaped and colored to fit in with the rest of your smile, giving you the perfect smile you’ve always wanted.
6. They are a less costly solution than crowns and other cosmetic dentistry procedures.
Veneers are a less expensive option than crowns and other cosmetic dentistry procedures because they can be made of porcelain or resin composite materials that are custom-made for each patient. They are also very long-lasting, which means that they will last for years to come if you maintain them properly with proper oral hygiene.
7. They can be placed in a single appointment.
A single appointment for veneers typically lasts about two hours and can include a consultation, preparing the teeth, placing the temporary restoration and then the placement of the permanent restoration. The process is quick and easy, but you may need a local anesthetic for the first visit to prepare your teeth and the second visit for the placement of the veneers.
8. They are made to order for each patient, ensuring that they fit perfectly with your smile.
Your dentist will create an impression of your teeth and send it to a lab so that they can create a mold for the veneers that are then made specifically for you. They will then sculpt them to ensure that they are a seamless fit.
9. They can be shaped and colored to give your teeth a brighter appearance.
This is an especially useful benefit if you have naturally yellow or discolored teeth. This can be done by using a special bleaching gel to whiten the teeth, or your dentist can add a tinted coat to the veneers themselves to make them look more like your own teeth.